Three Full Days: Basics, Customization and Beyond - register for one or more! Day Two CUSTOMIZATION will build on the lessons learned in BASICS. Discover ways to move beyond edge-2-edge and create your own quilting masterpieces. Time will be spent exploring the Gold Card access as well! If you have not yet purchased software, but are considering it... this is your best opportunity to determine what package will best fit your needs! Please join us!
* Interactive, hands-on learning using your tablet
* Easy to see and follow along - teacher demonstrating every step on her tablet which is projected to screen
* Quilt set up to stitch out what is learned in class
* Learn about the software, helps, screens, all of the basic and important functions
* Put the advanced features to work for you designing, editing, creating and making stitching easier
* Opportunity for questions
* You will leave class with patterns and designs you create
Joyce enjoys helping quilters have a "delightful" quilting experience, believes that hands-on learning is best, and that exploration and playing fosters confidence and creativity.
* Former high school teacher, now enjoys teaching quilting methods and techniques
* Owner of Delightful Quilting & Sewing
* Author of "Guide to Quilting with Your Nolting"
* Worked with and tested for Nolting, Quiltmagine and The Grace Company